The offices of New York, at Varick and Canal Streets, sit right on the border of Zone A and Zone B, in a corner of downtown where the lines on the evacuation map synced uncannily with the boundary between wet and dry last Monday night. That location also put our building in the part of the city that would spend the rest of the week without electricity, an eventuality that the magazine proved unprepared for, especially when Sandy severely complicated access to our backup servers in New Jersey.
- putnams-landing reblogged this from stefanjbecket
- fashionunscripted likes this
- amandalucci reblogged this from stefanjbecket and added:
- jordan-cohen reblogged this from stefanjbecket and added:
- stefanjbecket posted this